The Office of Enlace ARGENTINA-EU in CyT, through the Secretariat for Research, International Relations and Postgraduate Courses, diffuses the short call of Horizon 2020 of the European Commission regarding the outbreak of Coronavirus nCoV 2019-2020.
The call is aimed to research groups which have current collaborations with Europe and which are interested in holding consultations and talks with their European pairs on "SC1-PHE-CORONAVIRUS-2020: in the knowledge for the clinical and public health response to the outbreak of 2019-nCoV”.
The funds for this action come from the budget for the “Mobilization of research funds in the event of a public health emergency” in the work program SC1 2020, which foresee that “in the event of a public health emergency, it is possible to provide grants of online research with specific provisions that allow the concession of grants without the call of proposals in exceptional and duly justified emergencies.” Besides, the grants will be subject to clauses of rapid exchange of data so as to guarantee that the results of the research respond immediately to the need of public health.
• Deadline: February 12, 2020
• The thresholds for each criteria will be 3 (Excellence), 4 (Impact) and 3 (Implementation). The accumulative threshold will be 11.
• The funding for proposal is expected to be around 2 to 3 million of euros.
• The beneficiaries must dispose their research data; therefore, the option corresponding to Section 29.3 of the template of the Great Agreement will be applied.
For more information, please contact to the Office of Enlace Arg-EU in CyT- National Office of Institutional Cooperation and Integration, MINISTRY OF SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY AND INNOVATION:
email@example.com // 011-4899-5000
Coordination: Alejandra Davidziuk int. 4170
Institutional NCP’s in Health for H2020:
- Diego Galeano firstname.lastname@example.org int. 4126
- Agustina Velo email@example.com int. 4150